Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Currently Listening
Baby Einstein: Lullaby Classics
see related

Wow - time really flies when you have a baby! I can't believe it's been three weeks since Carter was born. I suppose it doesn't help that the whole first week we were in the hospital every day, and in and out of different doctor's offices - all sorts of drama. At least we are all doing well now! Carter is feeding much better, my blood pressure is down (thanks to medication, which I'm now done with so we'll see if it stays down!), life is good. Jamie only has another week before he is off for the summer - we are really looking forward to all being home together.

Here's a couple photos from the last few days - they were taken with my new camera, which was my Mother's Day gift (so exciting!):

DSC_0054 DSC_0090

No comments:

Post a Comment