- my bible. although i don't spend as much time as i want to sometimes, i read it every day. right now i'm in jeremiah.
- coffee. there are days when i have to limit myself to 3 "cups"....not sure if it's the weather getting cooler or what.
- stride gum - sometimes two pieces at once, please.
- my phone. facebook, twitter, email, what's not to love?
- my saucony running shoes.
- contoured foam memory pillow. jamie and i each had one, but we left mine at the hotel in schaumberg last year on vacation. i promptly commandeered his.
- facebook. there, i said it.
- gap jeans.
- podcasts. they help make the commute tolerable.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
ten things i can't live without (not including jamie or carter):
Saturday, September 11, 2010
our annual trip to the state fair with my parents happens on labor day. it's been fun to see the things that interest carter each year...from just people watching to fascination with the animals; from the food (or lack thereof this year!) to the rides. it's just one more example of how being a parent is so much fun to see how he experiences things!