- my bible. although i don't spend as much time as i want to sometimes, i read it every day. right now i'm in jeremiah.
- coffee. there are days when i have to limit myself to 3 "cups"....not sure if it's the weather getting cooler or what.
- stride gum - sometimes two pieces at once, please.
- my phone. facebook, twitter, email, what's not to love?
- my saucony running shoes.
- contoured foam memory pillow. jamie and i each had one, but we left mine at the hotel in schaumberg last year on vacation. i promptly commandeered his.
- facebook. there, i said it.
- gap jeans.
- podcasts. they help make the commute tolerable.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
ten things i can't live without (not including jamie or carter):