Monday, July 17, 2006

Currently Listening
The Other Side of Something
By Sara Groves
see related

Some people bring joy wherever they go; others whenever they go.

This quote makes me laugh, and there are definitely people that I think of in that "whenever" category.

Jamie and I leave for Seattle on Wednesday morning - can't wait! It will be a much needed break from everything, and nice to spend some time together. I'm also looking forward to seeing my Aunt & Uncle & cousins, and having them show us the town! If anyone has any last minute suggestions for our itinerary in Seattle, Vancouver or Victoria, please share!

I will miss my little Tuck-monster while we're gone, though. He'll be in good hands, though, with Dena. She'll be dog-sitting, house-sitting, mail-tending, etc...and I wonder if my mom will end up visiting too. She loves Tucker.

Ok, enough with my long entry - I have a lot more things to check off of my list before we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment