Saturday, June 9, 2007


Currently Listening
Surfacing
By Sarah McLachlan
see related

Yesterday Carter was a little fussy in the early morning (5-6-ish), so Jamie took him for a little bit, then I went in. I was trying to explain to Carter that he might feel better if he could keep his paci in his mouth when he gave me a HUGE smile. At that point, I didn't care that he was up or what time of the day or night it was - that smile was the best way to start my day!

While I'm not exactly looking forward to going back to work, I am going to be glad to go back to my work friends. It was really fun to catch up with most of them - if only for a few minutes - when I stopped in on Tuesday for one of their baby showers. Coworkers really can make or break your work experience, can't they?!

My grandparents came back from Florida on Thursday, and yesterday they came down to meet Carter - it was SO cute!

DSC_0011 DSC_0025

No comments:

Post a Comment