Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Currently Listening
Continuum
By John Mayer
see related

It's snowing! Although it sounds like we're not going to get as much as originally thought.

So, let's see...what's been going on?

  • We've started a beginner Bible study in the neighborhood after the Christmas Gathering - and I'm leading it. There are three new women that have joined and that have never done a Bible study before. It's also the first time I've led a Bible study...we'll see how I do. I mean, with leading. I'm just relying on God to use me, since I sort of bumble through otherwise.
  • I'm doing ok so far on my FAB study journey - I've lost almost 10 pounds in a little more than 3 weeks. I've actually found it fairly easy to make going to the gym a habit, and on the days that I end up not making it when I thought I would be able to (but with meetings and other things that come up...can't) I find myself missing it. Eating has been a little harder. There have been a couple of days that I've definitely exceeded what is supposed to be my calorie limit - 1800. And I'm still not making all good choices with my calories. But I have not let myself get completely derailed after a slip up, which is good for me.
  • I am looking forward to another meeting for the Women's Advisory Board at the hospital where I delivered Carter. We meet quarterly, and I'm excited for what we're going to discuss and plan - I had a fantastic time at the last meeting.
  • We're going to Duluth this weekend - mainly to visit Jamie's grandpa. Hopefully Carter stays well enough to see his great grandpa!
  • I've been trying to be a little less obsessed with being online/on the computer all the time...some days it works, some days it doesn't.
  • I am obsessed with John Mayer...can't...stop...listening....

There's probably more that I'm leaving out, but considering I haven't updated in three weeks, I guess it's better than nothing!

Here's a question - do you and your spouse/significant other exchange gifts for valentine's day?

Oh yeah - and here's some new photos...

dawn and family  346

dawn and family  260

dawn and family  253

No comments:

Post a Comment