Monday, January 21, 2008


Who knew those quizzes that you get tagged for (or borrow from others) actually had a name? Yep...'meme' . So in honor of that, here goes...

What were you doing 10 years ago? I'd just gotten back from my college choir trip to Kenya & Tanzania. I am in denial that it's been 10 years...what an amazing trip.

What were you doing 1 year ago? Being pregnant...and loving it!

Five snacks you enjoy? Well, they're not snacks I'll be able to enjoy so much any more, now that I'm doing the FAB study, but I really like popcorn, swedish fish, m&m's, cheddar munchies (doritos, cheetos, sun chips and pretzels), and dulce de leche Hagen Daaz

Five songs you know all the lyrics to? Only five? Too hard to pick...I'll have to have an addendum on a later post.

Five things you'd do if you were a millionaire? Meet with a financial planner and set aside enough to earn some good interest somewhere, pay off my parents' debt, pay off my own debt, travel, donate

Five bad habits: Procrastinating, not keeping in touch with friends as much as I should, letting the laundry pile up, picking my cuticles, grinding my teeth when I'm upset

Five things you like doing: Hanging out with my family, scrapbooking, other crafty stuff, playing with my camera, watching movies

Five things you would never wear again: pinned and/or rolled pants, zubaz, hypercolor shirts, jumpers, tap shoes

Five favorite toys: Cabbage Patch Kids, Sit & Spin, Speak & Spell, Transformers, my scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment