Sunday, March 12, 2006


Currently Listening
ESPN Presents: Jock Jams, Volume 2
By Jock Jams
see related

Ok, since I don't really have a whole lot to write about, I have this get to know you email from Deby I've been meaning to reply to. So instead of emailing, I'll post it here.

1. What is your occupation? Promotion Manager for BestBuy.com
2. What color is your underwear? magenta
3. What are you listening to right now? Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
4. What was the last thing you ate? Crispix party mix
5. Do you wish on stars? no
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? aqua
7. How is the weather right now? awful - it's snowing.
8 Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
10. How old are you today? 29
11. Favorite drink? coffee
12. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball or football
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have to - I'm going gray!
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Contacts most of the time.
15. Pets? Only the cutest beagle ever, the Tuck-monster!
16. Favorite month? September
17. Favorite food? Ummm, probably Italian, but how do you choose?
18. What was the last movie you watched? Walk the Line
19. Favorite day of the year? June 30
20. What do you do to vent anger? Grind my teeth (and I think my nostrils flare unintentionally)
21. Fall or Spring? Fall
22. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
24. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure
25. Who is most likely to respond? Well, since I'm not really emailing this...?
26. Who is least likely to respond? See above.
27. Who do you live with? Jamie and Tucker.
28. When was the last time you cried? About 10 minutes ago during Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (it always makes me cry!)
29. What is on the floor of your closet? a piece of luggage, slippers, old shoes
30. What friend have you had the longest? Deby. I had to wait 9 months for her to join me in this world.
31. What did you do last night? Had a bunch of Jamie's teacher friends over for a little get together.
32. Favorite smell? coffee
33. What inspires you? music
34. What are you afraid of? spiders
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
36. Favorite car? one that's paid off!
37. Favorite dog breed? Beagle, of course.
38. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
39. How many years at your current job? .5 (but 4.5 if you count total BBY time)
40. Favorite day of the week? Friday
41. How many states have you lived in? 1
42. How many towns have you lived in/name them? St. Paul, Shakopee, Duluth, Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park, Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment