Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Ok, if you aren't from Minnesota, you probably won't find this funny. However, the Daily Show did a segment a week or two ago on the women's prison in Shakopee, MN which is my hometown. It is directly across the street from the elementary school I went to, and about 4 blocks from my parent's house. Anyway, there has been a debate because currently there is no fence around the maximum prison. The state wants to add a fence, but the people in Shakopee don't want to. Here's the link to the segment:

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/?lnk=v&ml_video=60073&source=OD_VIDEO:What%27s+New:Uncaged+Heat#

I think maybe why I think it's funny is the guy they interview (not the mayor) reminds me of my dad... Totally laughing out loud just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment