Monday, June 5, 2006


Currently Reading
My Utmost for His Highest: Updated Promotional (My Utmost for His Highest)
By Oswald Chambers
see related

I worked from home today, since I woke up with a major headache. By mid-afternoon it was feeling much better.

The weekend was busy. Friday night I went with Jamie to graduation and then to a teacher party afterwards - we stayed out until about 12:30. Then Saturday was Sarah's shower, so it was a lot of scrambling and running around to make sure everything was ready. It went off really well, though! I think there were 17 people there, so it was a good turnout, and she got some really great gifts. Now it's just the hard part...waiting! The birth mom successfully walked through her own graduation ceremony last Friday, and after this week if she still hasn't had the baby they will induce her. So the wait shouldn't be too much longer. I am so thrilled for her and Chad - they will make wonderful parents!

Ugh...is it really only Monday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment