Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Currently Reading
A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking
By Ali Edwards
see related

It's been a while since I posted...

I made an observation a couple weeks back that Jamie and I spend way too much time watching TV while each being on a laptop. Just about all night, every weeknight. So especially since the weather has been so beautiful, we've been making a concentrated effort to NOT do those things as much. It's hard at first, not being online all the time. But then when you get outside and spend time with your neighbors, go for walks and get other stuff done, you realize what's really important. Not to say that it's all bad, because it certainly isn't, but you know what I mean.

We've decided where we're going in July - Seattle! We're going to fly in and stay with my aunt and uncle for a night, then drive up to Vancouver and Victoria (1 night each), then drive back to Seattle and stay with my aunt and uncle again. I'm super excited - hopefully we'll see some whales!

No comments:

Post a Comment