Thursday, November 23, 2006


Currently Listening
Child of the Promise
By Original Cast Recording
see related

I have a lot to be thankful for! Just some examples (in no particular order):

  • That our Blazer (Jamie's old car) hadn't sold yet so we can keep that and get rid of my Mazda. That means we don't have to add a second car payment...yet, anyway!
  • I have a job I like - despite this being a really stressful time of year at work, I am really liking what I do.
  • My wonderful husband, who puts up with me despite my countless flaws - and still loves me more than I could have ever asked for.
  • The Tuck-monster. That dog brings me so much joy, and I love him so much! I know I'm shallow, but I just really love when he wags his tail at me.
  • For a wonderful, crazy, put the fun in dys-fun-ctional family. In all seriousness, I am so blessed to have grown up in a strong Christian family. (and Jamie's family, too!)
  • For the Christmas season that is now upon us - and all the awesome music that comes with the season! - and the reason for the season.
  • Friends that are so caring, giving, and amazing; I hope that I provide those qualities in return...
  • A beautiful house that provides so much more than just shelter, and is now home.
  • That Jamie will be home this summer to help me while I'm on maternity leave....

No comments:

Post a Comment