Thursday, August 16, 2007

Currently Listening
MTV Party to Go: Platinum Mix
By Various Artists
see related

We're headed to Duluth for the weekend - in my new car! Ok, so it's not exactly new, but new to me. It's a 2002 Chevy Impala. I really like it, but it's so much bigger than the Mazda was! And actually, Jamie pointed out to me that it's bigger than the Rendezvous...that just seems wrong. Ha!

I'm really buying into the sleep begets sleep theory - Carter hasn't been napping as much the last few days, and it has been so much harder for him to go to bed! He just keeps fighting it for some reason. Although he has also been waking up a lot more than he used to, but he goes right back down. Or so I think, anyway - Jamie's probably getting up to put his pacifier in. Next week is the last week that Jamie will be home with him, though, so then we'll have to split the waking duties.

So here's a random question - what is your favorite workout song? Or if you have a Nike+, what do you have as your PowerSong? I'm trying to put together a new playlist for running...

No comments:

Post a Comment