Tuesday, January 1, 2008


Currently Reading
A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking
By Ali Edwards
see related

seek.

This is my one little word for 2008. Something for me to remember, to hang on to, to proclaim throughout the year. So many ways for me to apply this to many aspects of my life...

seek: Christ. balance. creativity. opportunities. quality. health. motivation.

Things I'm going to work towards this year:

  • Carving out more time for daily study in the Word
  • Creating one scrapbook page per week (on average; 52 for the year)
  • A photo challenge - taking a self portrait every day for the whole year...nervous about this one!
  • Consistent workouts each week
  • Thinking more consciously about how to spend our family time together
  • Somehow staying motivated to make all of this work...guess that's why I said I'm going to work towards it.

Happy 2008 everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment