Thursday, May 4, 2006

Currently Listening
Another Journal Entry
By BarlowGirl
see related

Ok - let's talk TV.

American Idol: I'm slightly disappointed that Paris got voted off, but I knew that she wouldn't make it all the way anyway. I liked Katharine's rendition of Black Horse and the Cherry Tree, but she's no K.T. Tunstall - I LOVE her CD (Note that's what CD was on my last entry!). And Chris's 2nd song could have passed for a Burger King commercial with all the flames in the background!

Lost: Woah. Major twists and turns in this show, and that's why I love it! I won't say much more than that in case anyone is reading that hasn't watched it yet. And if you are not a fan, I *highly* recommend renting season 1 and getting caught up.

Jamie and I have had a pretty busy week. Tuesday and Wednesday nights we had friends over for dinner. This morning I had coffee with a friend before work, Jamie played in a faculty vs. "Team Hollywood" (old b-ball pros) basketball game during school today, and now we are babysitting for some neighbor friends while they are at their birthing class. Madeline is almost 2, and she is SUPER cute! Very smart - she was telling us all about her trip to the zoo. Giraffes, gorillas, dolphins, lions, zebras. Every time I'm around kids it makes me excited for the day when Jamie and I have kids. (I know, I'm sure I'll get several comments for saying that!) For now, we'll just enjoy other people's children, and the time that we have to ourselves. I love being married to him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment