Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Currently Listening
Recovering the Satellites
By Counting Crows
see related

It's been a while since my last post....so let's see, what's new? Not much.

Things at work are crazy, but Thursday I'm taking most of the day to go shopping with a friend at the outlet mall - I really need some new clothes. I'm at the stage in the season where I wonder what in the world I wore last spring/summer?! And since I stashed some of my bonus, I may even be able to find something fun at Coach.

Jamie and I are going to Duluth this coming weekend - we haven't been up to visit his family for a couple of months. It will be nice to get away. And nice to celebrate a belated mother's day with his family. Mother's day with my family was nice, except for the fact that one of my sisters didn't feel like she needed to spend the time with her mom and the rest of the family. At least that's what her actions said... My sarcasm aside, please pray for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment