Thursday, December 7, 2006


Currently Listening
iWorship Christmas Offering
Offering (Christmas Version) - Paul Baloche
see related

I'm so excited - I'm going out of town for the weekend. I will not think about work (after I get offline) until Monday! The cabin is in the Brainerd area, and totally outfitted for scrapbooking...we'll see how productive I can be. I went last year and worked on a project not even for myself, so I'm hoping this year I can get my Africa album done and then some! I'm bummed that Deby's not going this year, but my mom is actually coming with, so I'm looking forward to spending some time with her.

As of right now, we don't have any plans for next Saturday, which I'm kind of excited about, because I love lazy days. But we'll see - things always seem to pop up. At least we have 95% of our Christmas shopping done! And the gifts we have yet to pick up don't require setting foot in the mall, which is nice. It's actually allowing me to focus on Christ a little earlier than usual.

What's your favorite Christmas song or CD? Mine (CD) is a toss-up - either Go Fish's More Than a Story, or this great CD I got at Target one year, Christmas with the Stars. Song - it changes almost daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment