Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Currently Listening
Joy
By Avalon
see related

Where does time go these days?! I cannot believe it's already Wednesday night. We've had a busy week so far:

  • Monday night: Jamie had a math league meet (yes, he coaches the mathletes ), and I was getting caught up on work stuff until about 9pm from being gone last week
  • Tuesday: I had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon (everything looks good so far!), then we went to a Christmas concert at our church with my parents which was great. It's really different to go to a church that has a whole orchestra, a big band, over 100 person choir, just all of those resources. Plus Steve Green was the special guest. Now, I'm not exactly a huge Steve Green fan, but he was actually really good in concert.
  • Tonight: Bible study - our second to last Revelation class for this semester.

Tomorrow night we have a breather, then Friday night it's over to hang out with some friends. Saturday - no plans as of yet! VERY exciting.

I have to call to schedule the ultrasound for the first week or two in January. The doctor said yesterday that I could probably try to sneak it in within the next couple of weeks, but since we're not going to find out the sex of the baby, it's not as big of a deal. It is still exciting, though! Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm pregnant - it's all very strange to me. When I see babies, I get so excited to meet MY baby. In the meantime, I'm going to follow all of the advice that I've been getting about sleep, enjoying my flexible time/schedule, and doing what I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment