Monday, January 29, 2007


Currently Gaming
Snood
By Destination Software
see related

Finally feeling better...yesterday was the first day since Tuesday that I was able to eat all three meals (and keep them all down)! So tomorrow it's back to the office - I'm so lucky that I can work from home when I want/need to.

Ok, I've been procrastinating, but I've been tagged.

The Rules:

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you (themselves). People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a message saying, "you've been tagged" and tell them to read your blog.

  1. I am always cold when I go to bed at night, and will start with socks on. When I wake up in the morning, my socks are almost always at the bottom of the bed. I always know where to look if I can't find the match to my socks.
  2. I have to have my applications open in a certain order, so that they are always lined up the same way across the bottom of my computer screen. From left to right, it has to be: Outlook, Excel/Word (whichever I'm using at the time, or in that order if it's both), work-specific applications, then IE.
  3. If I am playing certain games on my computer, e.g. Spider Solitaire or Snood, I will almost always play until I win. It drives me nuts when I don't win and have to close the game.
  4. I can go days at a time without washing my hair - one of the benefits of having insanely thick hair. I can straighten it, curl it, throw it in a ponytail, or do another updo.
  5. I'm addicted to magazine subscriptions. I've finally started to pare back in the last year or so, but I currently subscribe to six magazines (it was probably 10 - or maybe even more - at one point!).
  6. I use the words 'maybe' and 'yes' interchangeably, which drives my husband CRAZY.

Since everyone has already been tagged, I don't tag anyone. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment