Monday, January 15, 2007

Currently Listening
Eye To The Telescope
By KT Tunstall
see related

The Swarm game was WAY fun on Saturday! We had a great time with Sarah and Chad, who asked us to be Mimi's godparents. We were honored to say yes. The rest of the weekend was restful, and somewhat interesting. I can't get into the details, but please keep my family in prayer....

I went to Interval class at the gym today - I always feel really good when I finish going to class, but lately I get this weird feeling afterwards for the rest of the day. I think it's Little P doing his/her own workout. Ha! At any rate, I know I need to be going to the gym more than just one or two days a week - or at least walking more or something. It just seems really easy until I have a bunch of stuff going on, or am really tired/lazy and watching TV (like the Golden Globes).

No comments:

Post a Comment