Thursday, February 22, 2007

Currently Reading
My Utmost for His Highest/Hard Bonded Leather (The/Christian Library)
By Oswald Chambers
see related

Happy Birthday Mom! (who, like my Dad, won't read this...)

Speaking of my Mom, I am headed to Rochester today with Dena as my Mom is having surgery at the Mayo clinic tomorrow. She and my Dad went down last night for her pre-op appointments today that started at 7:30 this morning. They have said that she will be recovering there for about 7-10 days, and then will be home another 4-5 weeks after that. So she's got a bit of a long road ahead of her. Dena and I will probably be in Rochester until Monday; depending on how things go, my Dad may stay longer. Please keep my Mom (and my Dad!) in your prayers...

And on a positive note, I passed the glucose test I took at my doctor's appointment yesterday! So I can take advantage of the Girl Scout cookies that I ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment