Monday, February 12, 2007

Currently Reading
Pregnancy Journal: A Week-by-week Guide to a Happy, Healthy Pregnancy (Guided Journals Series)
By Paula Spencer
see related

We ordered Little P's crib and dresser last weekend! Now we just have to order the chair rail and the rocker/recliner and I think I'll feel much better about the nursery coming together. Hopefully I'll have photos to share soon...

There is a girl at the gym that is about 5 or 6 weeks ahead of me...she's just a little thing, so her belly is just a total basketball. Well, her belly button is officially flat. It's so funny to see. Mine is definitely not flat, but it is also definitely not as deep as it used to be! I wonder if it ever will be flat, or will pop out?

I'm watching the secret life of brownies on the Food Network...let's just say I'm practically drooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment