Saturday, April 21, 2007


Currently Listening
Another Journal Entry
By BarlowGirl
see related

I've been meaning to update with some photos for a while, but all the images were on the computer upstairs. I finally remembered to ask Jamie to put them on a flash drive so I could actually do something with them!

Early April belly photo:

April belly 3

Dueling bellies with my dad :

dueling bellies

At my shower a couple weeks ago:

IMG_0029

I am truly blessed for so many things...

  • A healthy pregnancy (even with the last couple of weeks on bedrest!)
  • An amazing husband, who will make an amazing father
  • A wonderful, loving family who is SO excited about Little P's impending arrival
  • Incredible friends who show how much they care in so many visible, tangible ways
  • A job that allows me to work from home so that I haven't had to take time off before the baby comes

God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment