Friday, April 20, 2007


Currently Watching
Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
By Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley
see related

Well, I'm back home after my appointment today. If I haven't already had the baby naturally by the time the weekend is over, it sounds like I will be induced on Tuesday. My doctor gave me the option to be induced tomorrow, but I have another appointment with the doctor on Monday afternoon to see where things are at. He said since he's on call tomorrow, that if I change my mind he'll be around. So...Little P will be here on or before April 24! It makes me nervous, excited, anxious and thrilled all at the same time...if that makes sense. I can't wait to meet this little person. In the meantime, I'm still hanging out on the couch - good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment