Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Currently Reading
Super Baby Food
By Ruth Yaron
see related

The bed rest continues...at least the weather is supposed to start getting worse. Ok, so I don't really want the weather to get worse, but it is hard to lay here looking outside at the beautiful sunny days, and hearing everyone out and about. I want to be out and about! Soon enough, I suppose, I'll be out and about with Little P in tow. Which is exciting to think about!

Other than that, not too much else going on...trying to wrap stuff up for work. And trying to be strategic about when and how I'm using my phone for work, since we're already over our minutes, and we still have more than a week until the end of the billing cycle! Thank goodness a lot of the people we talk to on the phone have Tmobile for wireless service.

In closing...so long, Sanjaya. Your time has finally come.

No comments:

Post a Comment