Monday, April 10, 2006

Currently Listening
Dwell in the House
By Ron Kenoly
see related

I love having a great weekend!

Friday - dinner and some quality time with Jamie

Saturday - ALL day scrapbooking event, 9AM-10PM. I was there as a SU! demonstrator, so I did a make & take for about an hour, and then also answered questions people had about SU!. But the majority of the day was spent doing my own cropping, and hanging out with my mom! I'm so glad she was able to come with me. And it was definitely worth it, as I had a lot of orders, including 3 new customers, and will probably be doing two parties in the next few months because of it. Much better than the last time I went.

Sunday - an AWESOME palm Sunday service, seeing friends at church, then having other friends over for lunch to tell us about the meeting they had with a birth mom - who asked them to be adoptive parents!!! Some of you know how long I have been praying for this situation, so it is incredible to see things actually happening! Then a nap (!), a walk with Tucker, and a great workout.

So today was back to work. It was a good day - I was able to leave at about 3, run some errands and then take Tucker for another walk which he loved. It is SO beautiful today, 77 degrees!! Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment