Monday, April 17, 2006


Currently Listening
No Angel
By Dido
see related

Ok, I swear this will be my last tooth-related entry (unless something ELSE happens... ). I was feeling better after going in for "emergency" dentistry Saturday. However, yesterday after church was over, Jamie mentioned that I looked swollen. So I look in the rear view mirror on our way to brunch, and holy cow - I had one huge chipmunk cheek! And when I smile, it's totally crooked, which is kind of funny. Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself in a situation like that, what can you do?!

Anyway, I went in this morning and things seemed better. He gave me a Rx for some antibiotics to take over the next 10 days, and I'll be back there for my follow-up appointment in another week or so. Then it will be on to the next tooth to have the root canal re-done on. Good times!

What a great Easter Sunday - it was one of those days that I love being part of a huge church like Grace. They had the orchestra, choir and even dancers with streamers (Deby, I totally started laughing!!). It was awesome; not as obnoxious as it may seem. And then later there was an international children's choir, although I can't remember their exact name. They are orphans who tour the US to raise awareness for their organization. They were so stinkin' cute! And they sang I Am a Promise, and the girl that sang the solo at the beginning was so good. I was totally crying - ridiculous, I know, but I'm such a sap!

Another beautiful day in MN. My tulips are starting to bloom...I'm so proud! I've never planted anything not in a container before. We're about to grill and hang out on the patio, and then we'll take Tucker for a walk after dinner. I am the first one to admit that I hate Mondays, but what a great way to start the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment