Monday, April 3, 2006


Currently Listening
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
By Sarah Mclachlan
see related

Well, today was an incredibly interesting day, but I'm very glad to report that I still have a job. Whew! My entire team is still in tact, and I think all of my friends in other areas of the company are safe as well. I'm sure productivity throughout the company was extremely low...it was SO tense the whole day. They called us all together again in the afternoon to regroup and at that point I think most people were pretty checked our for the day.

So I came home around 4:00 and Jamie and I walked Tucker since it was so nice out. Then we went to the gym and I kicked it into gear - I had a really great workout! I have my final weigh in for the "Drop it Like it's Hot" contest at work on Wednesday. I know I'm not going to win, but it was definitely good motivation, and enough to make it a habit now. I've lost almost 20 pounds since the beginning of the year! Now if I can just keep it off this time... Dinner is calling; a very late dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment